2013年4月22日月曜日

Japanese Beauty Brands NO.2


Hi beauties! :)
I was going to share Japanese drugstore makeup brands at this time, but I have some more department store beauty brands to share. FANCL and SK-II have already been famous in some countries, and SUQQU has been known too but I guess CHICCA is not known well overseas, so I hope you enjoy this summary and please check these out!



CHICCA (Japanese)
CHICCA main image

(image from www.chicca.jp)
CHICCA in Italian literally means "gem/jewel/precious" but I guess that is similar to "chick" for English speakers and is a casual term calling girl/woman. CHICCA was created by a top makeup artist Yasuo Yoshikawa and its concept is to prevent and slow aging with make-up. CHICCA makeup products add glow and brightness on your skin and give confidence and happiness to your mind. Unfortunately CHICCA is now only available in Japan. >_<


FANCL (English)
FANCL




(image from www.facebook.com/FANCL.Official)
FANCL is a big company mainly carrying cosmetics and functional food. FANCL's cosmetics has no preservatives for sensitive skin. One of best-selling items of FANCL is Fancl Mild Cleaning Oil (makeup remover) made with its original perfect blend oil. It removes the most stubborn makeup but doesn't take off the natural oil from your skin and leave your skin soft and moisturized. Recently, a diet supplement, Calorie Limit is selling well, which helps to reduce intake of calories if take it before meal. I'm sorry but I haven't taken it so I know if it has any effect or not. I don't want to rely on those supplement because I'm afraid of being addicted. I need to lose some weight for summer though! 



SK-II (English)
SK-II
(image from SK-II US facebook page)
SK-II launched in 1980 as a scientist noticed that women working in a Japanese sake brewer has their very soft and youthful hands thanks to Pitera. Pitera is the special liquid extracted from sake fermentation process, and was contained the skin care product at the first time produced by a Japanese branch of Max Factor. SK-II has been becoming a world-wide cosmetic brand and now available in 17 countries. In Japan, SK-II has been considered as a brand for elder people but recently more young women in their 20s start using for their aging-care. 




SUQQU (English/Chinese partly)


SUQQU



(image from www.suqqu.com)
SUQQU is such a newer brand starting from 2003 with its concept "To enhance the natural journey of a women's complexion." [ The name SUQQU was derived from the Japanese word sukku-to meaning "posture with attitude." Our Japanese cultural tradition of inner composure and serenity is echoed by the SUQQU range. Beginning of the innovative, nurturing facial "GANKIN massage" through to the gentle luxuriousness of our products. - from SUQQU official website] You could find many reviews by searching "GANKIN facial massage" on google.  



Today in Japan, "ANTI-AGING" is one of the most trendy term for women, so many manufactures create aging care products. Also Japanese women want to have small faces since in Japan smaller face is considered prettier and more beautiful figure. My friend living in the State said it's not same in America. Anyway, I am Japanese so I really want to try SUQQU facial massage because it definitely sounds it contours my face and sharpens chin line, then I could get a smaller face! :D 

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and as always, sorry for my English, if you have anything you don't understand, please let me know. Thank you! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿