Dolly Wink is a makeup and false eyelashes brand produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka, who is a Japanese top fashion gal model. Gal in Japan means a girl who has blondish hair and wear a lot of makeup on. Its goal is to help you reach the near nirvana state of "adult cute", which is the concept of it. (reference Tokyofashion.com) Those eyelashes collections are very various come with 2 sets of them. Dolly Wink has now mascara, eyeliners, eyeshadows, eyebrow pencils, and other than false eyelashes in adorable packaging. if you want to look more products, check out here.
Many beauty gurus like these eyelashes, and here are some product reviews from them.
< False Lashes >
- With Love, Tiffany - Review: Dolly Wink False Lashes No.16 in Dolly Mix
- The Dollhouse - Review: Dolly Wink No.9 Natural Dolly
- Pinkoolaid - 16 Dolly Mix Eyelash Review from Dolly WInk (Mar 2013)
- Pinkoolaid - Dolly Wink No.17 Diamond Dolly Eyelash Review (Feb 2013)
- PeachMilkyTea - Dolly Wink No.4 Feminine Style Review (Mar 2013)
< Others >
- Cominica Beauty Blog - Dolly Wink Eye Shadow 03 Smoky Brown + Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Kellykonomi.com - Review: Dolly WInk Mascara New Formula (May 2013)
- bubblegum-happiness - Review: Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner & Eyebrow Mascara
- y-oonyee - Review: KOJI Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black
- mirukuseki - Dolly Wink Long Mascara Review (Mar 2013)
Thank you for reading! :)