2013年5月13日月曜日

My personal shopping service has opened!

I finally decided to open my personal shopping service! It allows you to purchase greatest and latest Japanese "beauty products" including makeup, skin care, hair, body and bath, and nails for overseas customers. There are some online stores based on other countries offering Japanese beauty products, but I don't know why they could offer them in such low prices even not from Japan, so I am surely Japanese and will ship you 100% authentic Japan made cosmetics from JAPAN.


The good news is...  
Service fee is all 10% for YOUR FIRST ORDER!!!!!


Order Estimation -----
*Exchange Rate (5/13/2013) 1JPY = 0.00983 USD (1 USD = ¥102)

Service Fee
 The total order (without Tax)
 Under 5,000 yen                          --> 20% of the total price
 Over 5,000 to under 20,000         --> 15%
 Over 20,000                                 --> 10% 

Train fee/Domestic shipping cost
 $5

Paypal processing fee
 5% of the total price

Shipping fee
 depends on the total weight. 
 I'll check the total weight after receiving the items! 
 http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/ems_all_en.html

<Order Example>
Item : SUQQU Blend Color Eyeshadow Palette EX-11 (English site) 
           product review here
Ship to : Texas, America
Shipping days : 3 days

- Product price           7,140 yen
- Service fee               1,071 yen 
- Train fee                  500 yen
- Shipping fee             1,200 yen
- Paypal fee                (7140+1071+500+1200)*0.05=496 yen
Total cost = 10,407 yen

---------- Price Comparison ----------

@Mihoko shop
- Product price           10,650 yen
- Shipping fee             1,500 yen
- Taxes                        0 yen
  Total cost =              12,150 yen

@imomoko.com
- Product price           $103 ($103*102=10,506 yen)
- Shipping fee             0 yen (order over $99)
  Total cost=               10,506 yen

@cherry's Japanese Cosmetics (based on Japan)
- Product price           $127 
- Shipping fee             included
  Total cost =              12,827 yen



Order Flow -----

1. Send me 
     your name, 
     your account name on Facebook/Twitter/Google+/Instagram etc
     your blog if you have one.

2. Send me an email what you would like to order
     the product names,
     the number
     its pictures or links (website, blog, ect)

3. I will reply you with the total price for order confirmation. 

4. If you confirm, I will send you the 1st* invoice of your order.  

5. You will send me a payment through Paypal. (email address: iammai0905@gmail.com)

6. I will go to purchase your items at a drugstore/department store within 5 days after receiving your payment. 

7. I will send you an email with some pictures of your order items and information of international shipping cost.  

8. You will receive a 2nd** invoice for the International shipping cost.

9. You will send me the 2nd payment through Paypal.

10. I will ship your items using EMS as soon as I received the 2nd payment.

11. I will send an email with the tracking number for your package. 

12. Your package will be arrived within 

*Your 1st payment (Item+charge)
A) Actual price of order items
B) My service charge
C) Paypal fee (5% of the total price= (A+B)*0.05)

**Your 2nd payment (Shipping cost)
D) Shipping cost
C) Paypal fee (5% of the shipping cost= (D*0.05))


Shopping Service Policy -----
Please read the following information carefully before sending any messages and orders. 
  • I only accept "BEAUTY PRODUCTS". (Cosmetics, Skin care, Nail, Body and Bath products). No auction items.
  • I only accept the payment through Paypal.
  • I am sorry but it's No return No refunds after your payment!
  • Shipping is only by EMS which is including insurance, tracking service on the website & priority delivering! (If the order items have damaged, please contact EMS)
  • EMS is the most certain way to deliver package to you!
  • Please understand that sale items and limited edition items tend to be sold out.
  • I will accept the cancellation request of your order without cancellation fee within 24 hour before the payment. 
  • If you don't make a payment in 2 weeks after ordering, your order will be automatically cancelled. 
  • I accept your payment in Japanese yen. Paypal calculates the amount in Japanese yen with right exchange rate from your currency automatically. 
  • Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and custom brokerage fees. For more information on customs and duties, please contact your local customs office. 
  • When ordering, you're responsible for products that can be imported with laws and regulation of the destination county. 

Sorry for this long post! X3 If you have any questions about my service, feel free to email me at iammai0905@gmail.com When sending me a massage, please do not forget to put "Question" on the subject and write down all the details so that it won't be confused to understand. I will try to reply you back as soon as possible mostly within a few days, but please understand it would happen to take a while to email back for some reason. In case,  you ask me nothing about my shopping service or anything related to my privacy, I will not reply you.


I would love it if you joined me here! 
Facebook Page : Japanese Beauty Cosmetics 
 please give me "Like"! I just created a page today!
Twitter :           @coco_sakura1
Google+:           Coco Sakura
Instagram :       coco_sakura

Thank you for reading! :)))

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿